- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Requirements for Service Animals
- Businessperson’s Commonly Asked Questions About Service Dogs
- Assistance Dogs International: An international coalition of organizations training Guide, Hearing, and Service Dogs.
- The Hearing Loss Association of America (formerly Self Help for Hard of Hearing People, Inc.): SHHH, large consumer organization of and for people with hearing loss. SHHH is a nonprofit, educational organization.
- Maryland Relay: provides services not only for the hard of hearing, but for all who have difficulties using the telephone.
- International Association of Assistance Dog Partners (IAADP): A nonprofit, cross disability organization representing people partnered with guide, hearing and service dogs.
- Northeast Passage at the University of New Hampshire: Creates an environment where individuals with disabilities can recreate with the same freedom of choice, quality of life, and independence as their non-disabled peers.
- Guidance Concerning Service Animals in Air Transportation: Guidance by the US Department of Transportation
- ADA Business BRIEF: Service Animals: A one page brief by the U.S. Department of Justice which can be printed and handed out